Are you a professional who can communicate professionally and the desire to build relationships?
Sales Spider Media has an exciting opportunity to step into a new and challenging position!
In this role you will provide a broad range of support to senior leadership and team of professionals and technical staff. The successful applicant should be a proactive problem solver with superb communication skills, a meticulous attention to detail and experience providing support to senior leaders!
- Work closely with senior sales and operations leadership to provide administrative support.
- Act as a liaison to internal and external parties.
- Track, manage, and respond to client requests and work closely with Operations teams to provide updates to clients.
- Coordinate and manage sales staff recruitment.
- Assist with PowerPoint/Excel presentations and client proposals.
- Coordinate and manage lead generation activity and follow-up on behalf of sales team.
- Organize kickoff meetings with new clients.
- Project manage campaign setup with operations team and client.
- Lead end-to-end event planning including both in-person and virtual events.
- Lead correspondence, filing, and general administrative duties, and office management, etc. as the need arises.
Skills & Requirements:
- Post-secondary graduate in related program and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative/coordinator experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and assertiveness skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality, and appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- A positive spirit with an enthusiastic and results-driven attitude.
- High level of initiative/self-direction, with the capability to perform well under pressure while working independently and in a team environment.
Who is SaleSpider Media?
SaleSpider Media is high-growth digital media company, headquartered in Toronto. The company more than doubled sales and profits 2 years running with a stellar list of repeat clients. Clients are primarily Media Agency buyers/planners and Marketing Managers/Directors of Fortune 10,000 Companies within the following two segments.
- B2B - Business to Business digital media. These are our roots with wholly owned business sites and one of the largest and most accurate B2B databases in digital media, which we leverage for Data-Driven Display (banner) campaigns, Video Advertising, Email Marketing, Data Acquisition, Cost per Lead Programs, and Account-Based Marketing. Some of our clients: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Lowes etc. More information can be found at www.salespidermedia.com
- Healthcare and Pharma. We own 25 health resource sites, and partner with over 1,000 health sites, resulting in over 100 million health content webpages to reach 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals in our database, and 90% of US Consumers, Patients, and Caregivers. We sell Digital Display (banner) campaigns, Video Advertising, Email Marketing, and Cost per Lead Programs. Clients include dozens of pharma brands for diabetes, hepatitis, hemophilia, women's health, etc, and hospitals in LA, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, NY, etc. More information can be found at www.webhealthnetworkmedia.com
The company’s corporate location is in Toronto, Canada at 101 Duncan Mill Rd.