The SaleSpider Media and WebHealthNetwork Media Digital Marketing Associate Program
In association with the Federal Government of Canada, this program enables candidates 30 years and under to learn and acquire skills in the Digital Media and Advertising industry in order to advance their careers.
Phase One – Approximately 8 Weeks
The successful candidate starts as a Marketing Associate, with a focus on digital lead generation and coordination for prospective clients in the B2B, Tech and Pharma Industries. The associate will also be introduced to Post-Sales Client Success Campaign Delivery Tactics with current clients, while working in tandem with Account Managers for pre-sales proposal generation.
Phase Two – Approximately 3 - 6 months
The associate graduate from Marketing Associate to Digital Account Coordinator, working with existing accounts to help craft campaigns and solve client issues, or work with the Data Operations Client Success Team to deliver digital media campaigns.
Phase 3 – Full time
The successful associate will become a full-time employee in their chosen area of interest commensurate to their demonstrated skills and performance.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interest in a career in advertising/marketing and data
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Age 30 and under
- Degree or Diploma in Communications, Media, Computer Science or related field
What follows is a general description of the graduated position options:
Marketing Associate – Digital Advertising
Execute lead generation campaigns with the goal of attracting new clientele, particularly for the US export of Digital Marketing Services.
- Using multiple tools, the candidate will build target lists of digital marketing prospect companies and contacts
- Choose the proper messaging for the prospect companies and contacts, based on the industry of the company and the ideal titles
- Perform email marketing, delivering messaging to prospect companies and contacts
- Organize responses and replies to incoming queries, setting up sales meetings for sales reps to lead to new clients
- Learn the Digital Marketing sales process, working with the Digital Director or other Sales and Marketing team members
- Learn how to measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers.
Client Success Representative – Data Operations
Digital Media Client Lead - Assigned to a client(s) and responsible for ensuring campaign success by closely monitoring the Key Performance Indicators of each client
- Primary point-of-contact for campaign deliveries and relationship maintenance with clients
- Perform Data Hygiene to ensure quality control prior to submission of leads to clients
- Working with engineering and sales teams to ensure all campaigns are setup correctly in accordance with client requirements
- Managing vendor partnerships to ensure timely delivery and quality of leads
- Enforcing proper timing and delivery of campaigns– monitoring weekly to ensure campaigns are delivered on a monthly and quarterly basis
Digital Account Coordinator – Digital Advertising
- Work closely with the Healthcare Display, B2B Account Management and Sales teams to grow and retain current accounts, expand client base and elevate client experience
- Pre-sales and post-sales: provide solutions-based consultation on campaign execution strategy to clients and internal teams
- Assist Account Management teams in the creation of client proposals (RFPs)
- Work closely with the Data Operations and Advertising Operations teams to ensure campaign optimization meets client’s performance needs
- Assist in the invoicing process
What does SaleSpider Media/WebHealth Network Media Sell?
SaleSpider Media is high-growth digital media company, selling primarily in the US, and now the UK, while headquartered in Toronto. The company more than doubled sales and profits 2 years running with a stellar list of repeat clients. Clients are primarily Media Agency buyers/planners and Marketing Managers/Directors of Fortune 10,000 Companies.
- B2B - Business to Business digital media. These are our roots with wholly owned business sites and one of the largest and most accurate B2B databases in digital media, which we leverage for Data-Driven Display (banner) campaigns, Video Advertising, Email Marketing, Data Acquisition, Cost per Lead Programs, and Account-Based Marketing. Some of our clients: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Lowes etc…
- Healthcare and Pharma. We own over 15 health resource sites, and partner with over 1,000 health sites, resulting in over 100 million health content webpages to reach 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals in our database (by Specialty and Location), and 90% of US Consumers, Patients, and Caregivers. We sell Digital Display (banner) campaigns, Video Advertising, Email Marketing, and Cost per Lead Programs. Clients include dozens of pharma brands for diabetes, hepatitis, hemophilia, women's health, etc, and hospitals in LA, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, NY, etc.