Marketing Associate - Digital
SaleSpider Media is seeking an ambitious, digitally-focused, outgoing, organized marketing candidate to work with our sales and marketing team to grow our business in the B2B and Healthcare industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to take part in the marketing funnel for our company. You will participate in targeted email campaigns where we nurture targets into leads, and help sales team convert those leads into new customers.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Media with the goal of attracting new clientele, particularly for US export of Digital Marketing Services.
The Digital Marketing Associate will:
- Using multiple resources, and at the direction of the Digital Director, the candidate will build target lists of digital marketing prospect companies and contacts
- Choose the proper messaging for the prospect companies and contacts, based on the industry of the company and the title.
- Perform email marketing, delivering messaging to prospect companies and contacts
- Organize responses and replies to incoming queries
- Learn the Digital Marketing sales process, working with the Digital Director or other Sales and Marketing team members
- Work learn the initial steps in a qualifying technique to identify next steps within a pipeline process
- Work with a schedule for follow-up messaging to prospect companies and contacts
- Learn how to measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers.
- Learn nuances related to email marketing and the need to maintain strict compliance with data privacy laws (Canada - CASL, EU - GDPR, US - CanSpam)
- Work with multiple channels based on the type of campaign, the target audience and the type of buyer. The candidate will learn about working within the varying business needs and challenges of the various channels. Here are some examples: B2B (Business to Business), Healthcare, Agency vs Direct, Brokers, Event Marketers
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics; and/or sales experience are assets.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Knowledge of digital marketing and media agencies is a definite asset
- Technical Skills: Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel Skills
What does SaleSpider Media Sell?
SaleSpider Media is high-growth digital media company, selling primarily in the US, and now the UK, while headquartered in Toronto. The company more than doubled sales and profits 2 years running with a stellar list of repeat clients. Clients are primarily Media Agency buyers/planners and Marketing Managers/Directors of Fortune 10,000 Companies.
- B2B - Business to Business digital media. These are our roots with wholly owned business sites and one of the largest and most accurate B2B databases in digital media, which we leverage for Data-Driven Display (banner) campaigns, Video Advertising, Email Marketing, Data Acquisition, Cost per Lead Programs, and Account-Based Marketing. Some of our clients: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Lowes etc…
- Healthcare and Pharma. We own over 15 health resource sites, and partner with over 1,000 health sites, resulting in over 100 million health content webpages to reach 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals in our database (by Specialty and Location), and 90% of US Consumers, Patients, and Caregivers. We sell Digital Display (banner) campaigns, Video Advertising, Email Marketing, and Cost per Lead Programs. Clients include dozens of pharma brands for diabetes, hepatitis, hemophilia, women's health, etc, and hospitals in LA, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, NY, etc.
Some of SaleSpider Media’s Clients: www.salespidermedia.com/clients.php
SaleSpider Media’s Brands: http://www.salespidermedia.com/our-brands.php
Why SaleSpider Media is Growing So Rapidly:
- Established digital media supplier with a strong reputation
- Diversified offerings - not just a single product
- Focused on two segments - B2B & Healthcare
- Warm contacts (database of 50,000 buyers) and existing relationships
- Strong operations, enabling us to keep 90% of clients with little churn
- Decline of traditional alternatives (broadcast TV, print, radio etc..)
Why Work at SaleSpider Media:
- Strong and Profitable Company with Competitive Advantages that win and retain clients
- Competitive Income Package
- Rapid Career Advancement and Income Growth in the first Year!
- Great Industry - Digital Advertising is Growing Exponentially
- Benefit Plan & Flexible Summer Extended Vacations
- Perks – Casual Environment, Quarterly Contests & Prizes
- Travel throughout the US for client meetings and conferences